Rail Europe, Inc., the largest distributor of European rail products in North America, is excited to announce fantastic “Cyber Week” specials on two of its most popular passes:
· $100 off Eurail Global Passes with the code EURAILCYBER14*
· $75 off Swiss Passes with the code SWISSCYBER14**
With these great deals available from December 1 to December 5, agents can provide their clients with more of Europe for less this holiday season with Rail Europe. With a Eurail Global Pass, clients can enjoy
· 15 days of unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (includes Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland), Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey
· Additional Savings: If clients are traveling by March 31, 2015, book the Eurail Global Pass Off Peak Promotion for 20% more savings***
There’s no better time of year than the winter season to try some of Switzerland’s most popular routes. With a Swiss Pass or Swiss Flexi Pass, clients will get
· Unlimited travel on the Swiss Travel System, including trains, buses, and boats
· Access to over 470 of Switzerland’s museums, free of charge
· Panoramic views of breathtaking scenery on popular scenic train routes including the GoldenPass, the William Tell Express, the Bernina or the Glacier Express
When traveling from city center to city center by train, clients can more easily explore Europe’s most picturesque cities, stroll down quaint cobblestone streets, and experience new cultures like a local.
These online-only Cyber Week deals will be available for booking on Rail Europe’s agent website, www.agent.raileurope.ca, beginning December 1, 2014.
*From December 1, 2014 enter coupon code EURAILCYBER14 during checkout on delivery page to receive $100 off your Eurail Global Pass bookings. One coupon code per booking may be applied. Offer is limited to the first 125 bookings, or until the promotion’s end date of 6:00 pm ET on December 5, 2014, whichever comes first. Offer is only valid for online bookings and is subject to change or extension without notice. No adjustment can be made on prior purchases.
**From December 1, 2014 enter coupon code SWISSCYBER14 during checkout on delivery page to receive $75 off your Swiss Pass or Swiss Flexi Pass bookings. One coupon code per booking may be applied. Offer is limited to the first 100 bookings, or until the promotion’s end date of 6:00 pm ET on December 5, 2014, whichever comes first. Offer is only valid for online bookings and is subject to change or extension without notice. No adjustment can be made on prior purchases.
***The Eurail Global Pass Off Peak Promotion is available for booking between October 1, 2014 and on or before 9:00 am ET on December 31, 2014. Valid for travel from October 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015. All travel must be completed by 11:59 pm local time on March 31, 2015. Note: Coupon code is not necessary for the 20% discount on the Eurail Global Pass Off Peak Promotion. This pass has already been discounted and its price is reflective of such.
About Rail Europe, Inc.
Rail Europe represents more than 50 European train companies and is a one-stop shop for European rail travel planning and booking. Rail Europe, Inc. is the largest distributor of European rail products in North America, offering a wide range of passes and train tickets to North American travelers. An essential part of the vacation planning process, the company’s Web site offers a user-friendly booking engine, knowledgeable experts, online rail pass finder, virtual tours, interactive maps and much more. Rail Europe provides a worry-free, cost and time-effective and seamless travel experience by enabling customers to purchase tickets and plan travel details in advance.
For more information or to book a trip with Rail Europe, visit www.raileurope.ca. Trips can also be reserved by consulting with a travel agent or calling 1-888-382-7245 (U.S.). To book rail for groups of 10 or more, please contact the Group Department at www.raileurope.ca/group-travel/group-travel.
For the latest Rail Europe news, downloadable videos and high-resolution photos of European trains, media can visit the newsroom at http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7157831-rail-europe-inc-newsroom/.
Connect with Rail Europe on: